Friday, May 16, 2008

Licensed (Suicidal Ideation)



It has been a distant journey
still, I am prolonging my agony
with the pain of reality
brought by cruel society.

They've taken my chance away
--a chance to love and be loved!
They've stolen my opportunity
--to achieve more knowledge; to cripple ignorance!
I am deprived of my rights
--right to free from bondage; to taste genuine liberty!

And now, with all of these
I think I am fully licensed
--licensed to stop this tears
licensed to end this pain!

In my little-dark-cold room,
flashed are all
--my struggles,
this pain,
these failures,
this curse!

So, I decided to end it all
I am ending it all,
and absolutely all!!!

(Silence)

But never...

Beyond this rivering tears
sparks a little hope;
someday
--I'll have a chance for love
somehow
--an opportunity for knowledge
sooner
--I'll be able to run like a wind
under the cerulean sky!

(Silence)

In my reflections,
grows my determination;
in this dimension
I must continue to go on...

I am licensed...
licensed to love the gift
of living life.

1 comment:

Jean said...

oist... e-link pud akong blog dri... nyahheheheheh Suicidal Ideation jud??? hmmm,,, great post..